Wednesday, May 03, 2006

It's been eons since I put up my last post, blame it on our educational system which forces me to study.
Luckily passing in jnu requires relatively rudimentary preparation.

Unlike me, many of my clasmmates dont seem to relish the prospect of three whole months of absolute rest... no exams, no term papers, no classes etc.
Just one of those things I presume, we always want what we cant get.

Although times like these are as close to perfection as possible....my current dilemma would be regarding internships.
Had tried my hand at it in december, the results werent too pleasant!
Inexplicable assignments, a professional status lower than a newt, demanding bosses... the works!

Aint too keen on it this summer....



D

4 comments:

Unknown said...

A word of advice you guys need to get a
sitemeter

Go to www.sitemeter.com and get one for your blog

It helps.... cause you know who reads your blogs and once you know your blog is well read and has a wide audience you will be more inclined to keep it updated....


BTW
I am writing my JNU entrance on the 17th for M.A in politics my preparation
is far from satisfactory...

Hope I join you guys this year

clueless comrades said...

hey, lemme know if i can help!

peace,
dc

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

There is little you could do...

Maybe
you could leak the paper ?

Just joking !

But thanks for asking....
little too late for anyone to do anything.....

I will get back once I finish the exam